All-In-One end lock, not passable
The ALLinONE lifeline system from INNOTECH has been developed as a restraint system, fall arrest system, and rescue system.
- For use as a restraint, fall arrest, and rescue system.
- Universal components ensure optimum adjustment to complex structural shapes indoors and outdoors.
- Optimum fastening options on all substructures.
- Minimum cable sag thanks to great base stability and consistent spring pre- tension.
- Simple product selection and installation by means of combination end lock.
- Small number of roof penetrations thanks to wide post spacings up to 15 m.
- All lifeline system components manufactured from high-quality stainless steel and aluminium.
AIO-ENDS-51-A2 - Technical data
Material: stainless steel (AISI 304), aluminium (anodised)
This end lock is for a non-passable cable span with integrated shock force absorption!
To be used only in combination with AIO-ENDS-50, for a straight cable span!
State of the art certification:
EN 795 C