Pre-assembled horizontal lifeline system KIT-BOX
The pre-assembled horizontal lifeline system KIT BOX, in practical reusable packaging, is outstandingly suited for rapid, simple, and flexible installation.
- Pre-assembled horizontal lifeline system.
- Two system lengths (15 m/30 m).
- Simple to install because of standardised system components.
- Integrated shock absorber and constant spring pre-tension.
- The special shock absorber reduces the forces on the end points to a minimum in the event of a fall.
- No training required.
- All products in one bucket (easy to transport).
- Approved for 4 people (including 1 person for provision of first-aid).
KIT-BOX - Technical data
Length: 15 / 30 m
Material: stainless steel (AISI 304), aluminium (anodised), plastic
1 end lock
1 rating plate
cable of stainless steel
Quick assembly system - all components of the cable system are partly pre-assembled and
summarized in a bucket!
KIT-BOX-30 incl. 1 LIFELINE-KIT-SZH-10 (intermediate bracket)!
State of the art certification:
EN 795 TYP C