Safety roof hook
The SDH-31 safety roof hook from INNOTECH requires only modestly dimensioned wood, and therefore adapts optimally to the roof conditions.
- For pitched and steep roofs.
- For hooking-in a ladder placed against the roof.
- Can also be used as a single anchor point.
- Inconspicuous design - colour matched to roof covering.
- Simple and fast installation.
- Can be used on many types of roof substructures.
- In addition, a first-aider can secure himself (not required by the standard).
SDH-31 - Technical data
Mountable on: wood (min. 8/10 cm)
Material: galvanised steel (coated)
Colours: grey (RAL 7004), anthracite (RAL 7021), brown (RAL 8017), red (RAL 8004)
Min. penetration into static load-bearing construction is 80 mm!
Screws not included.
State of the art certification:
EN 517:2006 TYP B
in alle Belastungsrichtungen geprüft
Filter items Items in this system
Fastening bolt for wooden structures