The VARIO lifeline system from INNOTECH, held by superimposed load, is a winner especially because of its rapid and simple installation.
- End, corner, and intermediate post in the INNOTECH lifeline and rail * system.
- For flat roofs up to a pitch of 5°.
- Quick and simple installation.
- Fastening spacings up to 10 m are possible in the lifeline system.
- Simple to retrofit at any time, without roof penetration.
- Penetration-free installation (no cold bridges), no flame or adhesive * tasks are required.
- Compact packed size.
- Single anchor point for 1 (1) people with UNI-EAP-10-25.
VARIO-45 - Technical data
Mountable on: flat roofs up to 5°with parapet
Dimensions: 1536 x 1536 mm
Weight: approx. 21 kg (total weight 43 kg, packaging included)
Final weight: c. 384 - 499 kg
Can be filled with: concrete or 12/15 pcs. of concrete slabs (50 x 50 x 5 cm, 49 x 49 x 5 cm)
or 16/20 pcs. of concrete slabs (50 x 50 x 3,8 cm)
Material: stainless steel (AISI 304)
Without roof perforation!
State of the art certification:
EN 795:2012 TYP C und E