Universal point for sandwich cover shell
The SAND from INNOTECH has a low system height, and can therefore be installed easily so that it is architecturally inconspicuous.
- For sandwich panel roofs from different manufacturers.
- Can be easily retrofitted at any time.
- Weatherproof - base plate and fasteners are made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Can be used as end / corner and intermediate point in the AIO cable system.
- Single anchor point for 3 people with UNI-EAP-10-25.
SAND-13-A2 - Technical data
Substructure: Trapezoidal sheet,
Material thickness: min. 0.5 mm
Width profile: 210 to 330 mm
Base plate size: 300 x 365 x 2 mm
Material: Stainless steel V2A (AISI 304)
At the same time, order suitable fastening material (steel 0,5-3mm BEF-306 / steel 0,6-1,5mm BEF-310).
Use as intermediate bracket, variable height adjustment up to 50 mm (VL-20-50), to increase the spacing between the
lifeline system and the roof cladding.
State of the art certification:
EN 795:2012 TYP A und C