Stop shaft for assembly kit post
Stop shaft BKS-AW-01 in the lifeline system
Using the BKS assembly kit post from INNOTECH, only a stop shaft is required for securing all further components in the horizontal lifeline system.
- Installation can be performed in two steps.
- Post spacings up to 12 m are possible in the lifeline system.
- Can also be used with INNOTECH UNI-EAP-10-25 as a single anchor point.
- Mechanical anti-rotation device ensures a secure hold.
- High level of prefabrication, especially for timber construction.
- Very easy to install, no special tools required.
BKS-AW-01 - Technical data
Mountable on: base plate AIO-BKS-GP-01
Material: stainless steel (AISI 304)
Length: 300 mm
Optional use as a single anchorage point together with UNI-EAP-10-25!
State of the art certification:
EN 795:2012 TYP A und C
Technical data sheet