Universal point for standing seam roof
SYST, the robust system roof clamp from INNOTECH, has high intrinsic stability and can be used with great versatility on the most varied system roofs.
- Anchorage point for INNOTECH lifeline system.
- Suitable for standing seam and industrial metal roofs from different manufacturers, with individually adapted clamps.
- By means of sliding screw placement, it is possible to adapt optimally to the profile width.
- Due to special clamp jaws, there is no negative effect on the thermal expansion of the roof decks.
- Post spacings up to 7,5 m in the AIO lifeline system.
- Simple and quick installation because of pre-assembled elements.
- Installation without roof penetration (avoids cold bridges).
- Single anchor point for 3 people with UNI-EAP-10-25.
SYST-04 - Technical data
Mountable: system roofs similar to INTERFALZ
Material (material thickness): steel (min. 0.5 mm), aluminium (min. 0.7 mm)
Width of profile: 305 - 333 mm or 400 - 500 mm
Material: aluminium, stainless steel (AISI 304)
Pre-assembled and without roof perforation!
For Germany, a national technical approval ( abZ for construction products in the scope of the federal state building
codes) and a mark of compliance ( compliance mark as per the Compliance Mark ordinance) are necessary for this
State of the art certification:
EN 795:2012 TYP A und C
Filter items Items in this system
Universal anchorage eye UNI-EAP-10-25
Universal anchorage eye UNI-EAP-10-25 from INNOTECH.