Lifeline systems for temporary use
TEMP LIFELINE SYSTEM
The TEMP lifeline system from INNOTECH can be used everywhere that a horizontal surface must be temporarily protected against falls. The system can be used on construction sites, as well as for industrial structural developments with very varied support structures (steel, facade, warehouse, and bridge construction, etc.).
- Mobile lifeline system for special situations.
- Ideal for steel, facade, warehouse, and bridge construction.
- Adapts individually to very varied fastening options (round columns, steel structures, INNOTECH anchorage points).
- Simple and quick installation and dismantling, just using lashing strap.
TEMP LIFELINE SYSTEM - Technical data
The TEMP temporary lifeline system from INNOTECH is very simple and quick to install and dismantle, and is therefore especially suitable for short-term installation requirements. The delivery includes a stainless steel cable up to 150m in length. Practical: Up to 20 m separation between intermediate brackets achievable. A shock absorber on the end lock provides additional safety.
- Braked cable pulley with up to 150 m stainless steel cable.
- End lock with integrated shock absorber.
- Wide span: Up to 20 m separation between intermediate brackets achievable.
State of the art certification:
EN 795 TYP B und C
Items in this system
End lock set, temporary ENDS-10
The TEMP temporary lifeline system from INNOTECH is very simple and quick to install and remove, and is therefore especially suitable for short-term installation requirements.
Intermediate bracket SZH-10 for lifeline system
Temporary intermediate bracket, passable.
Mobile cable pulley HASPEL-10
Mobile cable pulley for temporary lifeline systems.
The user-friendly BRAKE lanyard from INNOTECH was developed for use as a lanyard, as a temporary lifeline system, and for work positioning.
The SHARK lanyard from INNOTECH has been tested for horizontal use, and is a winner because of the versatility of its functions
Clamping console, steel construction.