Lifeline systems for temporary use
TEMP LIFELINE SYSTEM
The TEMP LIFELINE SYSTEM from INNOTECH is very simple and quick to install and remove, and is therefore especially suitable for short-term installation requirements on building sites or on industrial construction sites with very varied support structures (steel, facade, warehouse and bridge construction, etc.). A practical lashing strap ratchet and a braked cable pulley with up to 150 m stainless steel cable provide the maximum possible flexibility for temporary use.
- Mobile lifeline system for special situations.
- Ideal for steel, facade, warehouse and bridge construction.
- Adapts itself individually to very varied fastening options (round columns, steel structures, INNOTECH anchorage points).
- Simple and quick installation and removal.
- Braked cable pulley with up to 150 m stainless steel cable.
- End lock with integrated shock absorber.
- Up to 20 m separation between intermediate brackets can be achieved.
TEMP LIFELINE SYSTEM - Technical data
State of the art certification:
EN 795 TYP B und C
Filter items Items in this system
End lock set, temporary ENDS-10
The TEMP temporary lifeline system from INNOTECH is very simple and quick to install and remove, and is therefore especially suitable for short-term installation requirements.
Intermediate bracket SZH-10 for lifeline system
Temporary intermediate bracket, passable.
Mobile cable pulley HASPEL-10
Mobile cable pulley for temporary lifeline systems.
The user-friendly BRAKE lanyard from INNOTECH was developed for use as a lanyard, as a temporary lifeline system, and for work positioning.
The SHARK lanyard from INNOTECH has been tested for horizontal use, and is a winner because of the versatility of its functions
Clamping console, steel construction.