Vertical set for lifeline system, passable
The vertical system from INNOTECH is the innovation in vertical lifeline systems. Once attached to the new travelling eyebolt, the user slides unimpeded over the passable system.
- Vertical lifeline system with projection, for protection of people from falling.
- Passable intermediate bracket for unimpeded access.
- Accessibility to the lifeline system without detaching or reconnecting.
- Flexible guiding through vertical curves is possible.
- For a vertical lifeline system, no safety cage is required.
- Slider has new safety function use in the incorrect direction is not possible.
- User-friendly installation without special tools.
VERT-SET-50 - Technical data
Mountable on: ladders Rung dimensions: max. 45 x 45 mm, Ø 45 mm Material: stainless steel (AISI 304), aluminium
Additional safety fixation on the structure oft he building (VERT-SAFE-50) optionally available!
State of the art certification:
EN 353-1:2018 (ident EN 353-1:2014+A1:2017)
EN 365:2004 (ident EN 365:2004)